Depending on the purpose for which you are providing your personal data, for the purpose of the Data Protection Act, the data controller (or entity responsible for the data collected) will be either us (Shari Khan/ Trainsform) and/or an appointed data collection service provider.
Data we may collect from you
The types of personal date we collect and share will depend on the service and/or the product(s) you have requested or purchased from us.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. If you send us personal information which identifies you via email, we may keep your email and email address.
- Details of your visits to our Websites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and the resources that you access.
- Details of your access to our online resources or other materials.
- If you have purchased a product from us you will have entered your details on a secure page. We will keep these detail for invoicing purposes.
How we use your data
We use personal information held about you in the following ways:
- to compile information relating to your use of our products and services and make recommendations about offers, services and other areas that may interest you
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us
- If you are an existing customer you can contact us to tell us you no longer want to receive communications from us. If you are a new customer, we or permitted third parties will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. You can opt-in/out of such notifications by following the instructions at the bottom of the relevant email or at any time after providing your information.
Disclosure of your data
We will never sell your data to third parties for the purposes of marketing.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties without obtaining further consent from you including:
- to our business partners and suppliers for the performance of any contract we enter into with you
- where we outsource any of our business functions under which we collect or store your data, in which case we will ensure that any such service provider adheres to at least the same obligations of security with regard to your data as undertaken by us
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Website Terms & Conditions and other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.